(as of May 26,2022 21:53:43 UTC – Details)
Granite Countertop Dishwasher Installation Kit facilitates the installation of an undercounter dishwasher without the need to drill holes for mounting screws. It is approved for granite, quartz, acrylic and other solid surface countertops. Kit comes with 2 dishwasher brackets and hardware.
1. Fully clean the mounting area on the underside of the countertop using an alcohol-based solution.
2. Open the dishwasher door to expose the dishwasher mounting brackets.
3. Install the adhesive tabs supplied in the kit using the supplied set screw to each of the dishwasher mounting brackets.
4. Once installed to the dishwasher, peel back a corner of the red protective liner to make for easier removal once underneath the countertop.
5. With the adhesive tabs installed, position the dishwasher underneath the countertop to the correct depth, and left to right adjustment. Once the dishwasher is in position, completely remove the red liner.
6. Firmly hand press the adhesive tabs to the countertop and hold for a 30 second count. Then with a clamping aid, clamp the adhesive tabs in place for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes has elapsed, the bond is set and will cure to its permanent bond in one hour.
Fits most dishwashers
Includes 2 dishwasher brackets and hardware
Approved for granite, quartz, acrylic, and other solid surface counter tops
Easy install no glue, no drill, and no mess